VitaHealth VitaEPA Double Strength provides 600mg omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), in each softgel.
- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cell in the body.
- Molecularly distillation removes impurities and contaminants, providing high levels of purity and stability.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each softgel contains:
Omega-3 Fish Oil
providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 360mg
providing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 240mg
FREE GIFTS = TUMERCARE (30S)
**All free gifts are: subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift