VitaHealth OPC Plus contains grape seed extract standardised to 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) and a blend of antioxidants – citrus bioflavonoids, vitamins C and E.
- Grape seed extract is a rich, natural source of OPCs, a great antioxidant which is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C.
- OPCs protect the body from the damaging effects of oxidative stress which can result in cellular damage.
- OPCs neutralise a range of free radicals in both water-soluble and fat-soluble parts of the body.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy bodily system.
- Vitamin E protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to cellular damage and various health conditions.
- Citrus bioflavonoids intensify the antioxidant capacity.
- Recommended for individuals who need an antioxidant boost or want to maintain health.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each tablet contains:
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)
providing oligomeric proanthocyanidins 100mg
providing total bioflavonoids 2.2mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)