VitaHealth Omega 3,6,9 is formulated with 1000mg flaxseed oil, a natural source of omega-3,-6 and -9 fatty acids
- Flaxseed oil is a rich, plant-based source of omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) are essential fatty acids (EFAs) which cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are good fats which help maintain the optimal structural integrity of cell membranes and play an important role in supporting the proper functioning of every cell in the body.
- EFAs are beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-9 oleic acid (OA) helps support a healthy body.
- Recommended for vegetarians who wish to reap the benefits of omega-3 without having to take fish oil.
Adults – Take 1 vegetable softgel, 3 times daily, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each Vegicaps® Soft capsule contains:
equivalent to alpha-linolenic acid 575mg
equivalent to linoleic acid 175mg
equivalent to oleic acid 175mg
FREE GIFTS = TUMERCARE (30S)
**All free gifts are: subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift