VitaHealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin is a comprehensive, orange-flavoured nutritional syrup which fills the nutritional gaps in growing children, enabling them to achieve their peak performance.
- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining healthy growth.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in the maintenance of growth and tissue differentiation.
- Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B3 plays a vital role in energy production.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to cellular damage and various health conditions.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Lysine is one of the primary building blocks of protein that supports growth in childhood.
- Inulin is a prebiotic which promotes growth of good bacteria and improves gastrointestinal function.
- Recommended for children for healthy habits.
Children 1-4 years old − 2.5ml
Children >4 years old − 5ml
Take once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients: Each 5ml syrup contains:
FREE GIFTS = TUMERCARE (30S)
**All free gifts are: subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift