Cholezz Krill Oil from NKO contains phospholipid-bound Omega 3, 6 & 9.It is tested to improve lipid profile especially in reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
Omega-3, Omega-6 are essential PUFAs (these fatty acids cannot synthesized by body itself), which are important for cardiovascular health and anti-inflammatory system.
Cholezz Krill Oil also contains astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that is attached to the omega-3s. It has been demonstrated that astaxanthin helps rid the body of the “free radicals” that contribute to damaging our cells, helping to reduce the aging process.
Each capsule contains: Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™) :500 mg
• Total Phospholipids :210 mg
• Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (bounded with phospholipids) :132.5 mg
• Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (bounded with phospholipids) :71 mg
• Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (bounded with phospholipids) : 42.5 mg
• Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 7.5 mg
• Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids : 32.5 mg
• Esterified Astaxanthin : 625 mcg
Maintain healthy blood lipid levels
Therapeutic doses range from 1-3 g krill oil per day, with maintenance dosing of 500 mg daily