- Fish oil is a natural source of essential omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the body; can only be obtained through diet or supplementation.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the proper functioning of the body.
- Suitable for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
Direction of Use :
Adults – take 1 softgel, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.