Ultrasonic diffusers use electronic frequencies to create ultrasonic vibrations that break essential oils into tiny microparticles, dispersing the oil in a fine mist without any heat. As there is little or no heat involved, the therapeutic qualities of the essential oils are better preserved.
Enjoy the pure scents of your essential oils with this practical ultrasonic aroma diffuser. Have peace of mind that the diffuser's tank is made with high-grade plastic that will not be corroded over time by contact with essential oils.
Features: This clean, white and modern looking diffuser is suitable for any small to medium sized room. When filled up with water, it can continuously diffuse for ~2 hours. No manual switching off is required - when the water is used up, the diffuser will automatically power off. Adjust the light colours to make this diffuser appear like a small table lamp or switch off the lights completely to enjoy your essential oils in a dark room.
- Dimensions: 100mm (diameter) x 140mm (height)
- Water capacity: 120ml (max)
- Power: 12W
- Light Colour: 7 changing LED lights - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple & White
- Timer Settings: continuous, intermittent 9 seconds
- Weight: ~300g (including power adapter)
- Method of Mist Production: Ultrasonic vibration at approximately 2.4MHz
To use: Twist open the cover and pour the required amount of water into the tank using the measuring cup provided. Place in ~3-5 drops of essential oil. Put the cover back on and switch on the diffuser. Adjust the timer and light color. Enjoy the essential oil scents. When the water has fully diffused (after ~2 - 2.5 hours continuous diffusion), the unit will automatically switch off.
- Clean off any oil stains by gently wiping them with 95% or rubbing alcohol.
- Occasionally, or after using 5-6 times, put 1 tablespoon of citric acid in the water tank, add just under 100ml warm water and leave for 5 minutes. Then drain the solution from the "drain side" of the tank.
- Wipe with a soft cloth. Avoid the ultrasonic vibration plate area which can be gently cleaned with a cotton bud.
- Never use other acids, enzymes or detergents as this may risk poisonous gas to be created or cause malfunction.
Warranty: 1 year if there are any defects encountered except accidental breaking of the diffuser or its lid, regular wear and tear, or clear signs of misuse. Receipt or proof of transaction required. Please refer to the warranty booklet.