Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash with a delightful green tea latte scent, with a hydrating finish.
Consisting baking powder, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes, it controls blackheads while hydrating without tugging and pulling the skin.
Green tea powder :
+ Powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and E.
+ Due to its relaxing effect from the comforting fragrance, it is a popular ingredient in K-beauty for calming and improving skin tone.
+ Effective in incense oxidation and skin purification, and helps to clear the skin.
+ Eliminates proteolytic enzymes, old keratin, and skin wastes to improve the skin texture.
+ Dissolves enzymes without irritation for exfoliation.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) :
+ Works as a soft and gentle scrub agent, is an excellent ingredient for removing blackheads and improving skin texture.
+ Improvements in acne-prone skin, effective in blackhead care. Excellent for deeply penetrating and cleansing the pores.
Amino acid surfactants :
+ A weakly acidic surfactant derived from coconut. Great skin-affinity and excellent moisture retention.
+ Low irritant and has excellent moisturizing effect, without creating much foam.
Recommended for :
- All skin types, specially for acne-prone skin.
- Those who prefer a gentle cleanser with a moisturizing finish.
- Those who want an exfoliating product without the irritation.
- Those who want a daily cleanser that can gently exfoliate sensitive skin without the irritations of a scrub or a chemical exfoliant.
SPECIFICATION & USAGE
Capacity : 70g
Effect : Exfoliating, Anti-oxidant, Hydrating
Made In : Korea
Concern : Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly, No artificial fragrance.
All skin type
1) Dispense an appropriate amount on wet hands and work into a lather using warm water.
2) Place the foam over the face, cleanse in a gentle massaging motion and rinse off with water.
- Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
- Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
- Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.
INGREDIENTS : Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate