Transparent Film Intravenous (IV) dressing is composed of polyurethane (PU) film, coated with medical pressure sensitive adhesive and with CCK frame style.
- High permeability: provides moisture/ vapour to escape while protecting wound area from infection.
- Waterproof: prevents wound dressing from getting wet even during a shower.
- Transparent: allows non-invasive visual monitoring of the injection site or wound condition.
- CCK frame style: enables precise, secure placement of the dressing, decreasing tension on the skin.
- Hypoallergenic: gentle and skin friendly.
- Super thin, soft, flexible: conforms well to body contours.
- Recording tape: useful for labeling.