Q10-Guard Plus is a nutritional supplement that provides Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E and Zinc to maintain healthy body. Q10-Guard Plus contains high strength of CoQ10 to produce energy in supporting cellular activities. It is also added with Zinc and Vitamin E to combat peroxidation, which may beneficial for health.
- Q10-Guard Plus contains high strength of Coenzyme Q10 150mg, Vitamin E and Zinc.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance found in the energy-producing center of the cell known as mitochondria.
- CoQ10 can be synthesized by the liver or obtained from foods such as oily fish, organ meats and whole grains.
- Level of CoQ10 decrease as we age. 1
- Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant that combat peroxidation.
- Zinc do not directly scavenge free radicals. It acts as a cofactor in antioxidant enzyme activity. 2
- CoQ10 is vital for energy production. Study showed that CoQ10 help to maximize oxygen consumption, reduce tiredness and reduce muscular injury during intensive physical exercise. 3
- Q10-Guard Plus contains high strength of CoQ10 to promote energy production in body cells, especially those physically active.
- High strength of CoQ10 added with Vitamin E and Zinc also help statin user to replenish key nutrients lost with cholesterol-lowering medication. Study showed that cholesterol-lowering medication such as statin may deplete CoQ10 level 3 in the body. 5
- CoQ10, Vitamin E and Zinc in Q10-Guard Plus help in supporting healthy body. CoQ10 is also an antioxidant inhibiting peroxidation 6, which may beneficial for health.
- People who want to promote energy production in body cells, especially those physically active
- People on cholesterol-lowering medication
Adults: One capsule once daily with food.
- High strength CoQ10 product to fulfill body’s need
- Added Zinc and Vitamin E which are beneficial for health
- Convenient once-a-day dose with 150mg of CoQ10 per capsule
- Q10-Guard Plus with soy bean oil base gives good absorption due to the lipophilic nature of CoQ10
- Product of Australia
- If you are on warfarin therapy, please seek medical advice before using
- Pregnant women and nursing mother should avoid CoQ10 supplements
|(equiv. to Vitamin E 200IU)|
|Zinc Amino Acid Chelate||70.00mg|
|(equiv. to Zinc 14mg)|