Omega-3 fish oil 1000mg is one of the sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids play important role in maintenance of normal functions in body.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg is one of the best known source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are also known as essential fatty acids, which cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA are vital structural components in cell membrane.
- People who concerned about health
- Adults with less natural fish intake
Adults: 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as recommended by your pharmacist.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA for general health maintenance
- Product of New Zealand
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg is in bovine capsules
- Fish oil may exert a mild blood thinning effect and could prolong bleeding time. It should be used with caution with other blood thinning agents such as warfarin, aspirin, ginkgo biloba, garlic and high doses of vitamin E.
|contains Omega-3 triglycerides 300mg as:|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA )||180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA )||120mg|