CoQ10 75mg is a nutritional supplement in maintaining healthy body. CoQ10 75mg is essential to replenish the low CoQ10 level associated with statin treatment to improve energy production and antioxidant status.
- CoQ10 75mg provides 75mg of coenzyme Q10 per capsule.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring fat soluble, vitamin-like substance found in the energy-producing centre of the cell known as mitochondria.
- CoQ10 can be synthesized by the liver or obtained from foods such as oily fish, organ meats and whole grains.
- Level of CoQ10 decrease as we age.
- CoQ10 75mg is important in energy production.
- CoQ10 75mg is also an antioxidant 2, which may beneficial for health.
- CoQ10 75mg simultaneously regenerates other antioxidants in the body such as vitamin E.
- People who are on cholesterol-lowering drugs
- People who want to maintain their health
- People who always feel tired
Adults: 2 capsules once daily with meal or as recommended by your pharmacist or doctor.
- CoQ10 75mg provides 75mg CoQ10 per capsule
- CoQ10 75mg gives optimum absorption of CoQ10 with soy bean oil-base due to the lipophilic nature of CoQ10.
- If you are on warfarin therapy, please seek medical advice before using
- Pregnant women and nursing mother should avoid CoQ10 supplements