Stay chiaful with our mood boosting organic chia seeds! Blend them into a juice or smoothie, mix them into yoghurt or oatmeal or sprinkle in their purest form on top of a salad. Whichever way you choose to enjoy them, they’re packed full of antioxidants that help fight the aging process as well as being rich in Omega 3, a powerful anti-inflammatory that boosts the brain.
- Antioxidants reduce the risk of heart disease as they are rich sources of polyphenols, which trigger lower triglycine and harmful LDL cholesterol levels.
- Defends against free radicals, unstable atoms that can cause damage to cells and lead to illnesses and the aging process.
- Antioxidants help delay the aging of cells, helping you preserve your youth both inside and out!
- Chia seeds are rich in fibre – which helps with satiety, the feeling of fullness and aids digestive health.
- Chia seeds contain omega-3 in the plant form: alpha linolenic acid (ALA) making them a valuable source for vegans and vegetarians. Omega-3 fatty acids are known for their anti-inflammatory effects, as well as enhancing brain and potentially heart health.
Made in a facility that also handles tree nuts, peanuts & eggs.
Store in cool, dry place for maximum freshness.