For a berry good breakfast, try this delicious berries and chia muesli. Balance your body with antioxidants, energy-boosting complex and simple carbohydrates, high fibre, proteins and healthy fats. For an extra fruity treat, top this muesli off with chopped fresh fruit!
- High in fibre, aiding bowel health and lowering cholesterol levels.
- Rich in Omega 3 to help lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
- Antioxidants reduce the risk of heart disease as they are rich sources of polyphenols, which trigger lower triglycine and harmful LDL cholesterol levels
- Defends against free radicals, unstable atoms that can cause damage to cells and lead to illnesses and the aging process
- Antioxidants help delay the aging of cells, helping you preserve your youth both inside and out!
Rolled Oats, chia seed, blueberry, cranberries, raisin, pumpkin seed.
Muesli Berries and Chia is perfect to enjoy:
- With milk or Greek yoghurt
Or as Overnight-Oats:
- Combine equal parts of muesli and milk (or soy milk)
- Refrigerate overnight
- Heat up or enjoy fridge fresh
Made in a facility that also handles tree nuts, peanuts and eggs.
Store in cool, dry place for maximum freshness.