Possibly one of the most renowned herbal treatments throughout the world, pungent Tea Tree Essential Oil is ideal for use in soothing and healing a ream of ailments. Extracted from the green leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia, it is thought that Tea Tree Oil gained its modern name from English explorer Cpt James Cook, whose crew drank infusions of the plant to treat scurvy.
Hailing from Australia, indigenous aboriginal people have used Tea Tree Essential Oil for centuries to treat coughs, colds, fevers and headaches for centuries. Combined with other medicinal, circulation boosting oils such as Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Peppermint, Tea Tree Oil is ideal for supporting the body during winter months. Due to its medicinal properties, a bottle of Tea Tree Essential Oil is a very useful addition to any family medicine cabinet.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
- Aroma: Medicinal, fresh, green and strong
- Fragrance Family: Green
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and light yellow
- Blends Well With: Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus & Lavender
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene.