Orange is a fragrance and flavour popular throughout the world in cosmetics and cookery alike. The essential oil extraction process squeezes tiny pockets found in the skin of the fruit, releasing a soft, sweet orange smelling essential oil. Orange is popular as a digestive tonic and can be massaged on to the skin with a blending oil to help improve digestive function, particularly after indulging in high fat foods. The familiar fragrance of orange is cheering to the spirit and will help to release anxiety and encourage feel-ings of joy.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil
- Extraction Method: Expression – squeezing the oil from the peel of the fruit
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Aroma: Light, soft and citrusy, becoming sweeter as it evaporates
- Fragrance Family: Citrus
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and yellow
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Citronella and Ginger
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
If applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight. For exter-nal use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene and Linalool.